Does your school have some djembes or duns that may need some maintenance? Or perhaps one is broken? Good news! We’re hitting the road to offer our djembe servicing, repairs and replacements. We’ll have new stock on board along with replacements, and can reskin them too (@ our Headquarters).
What’s the cost? Nothing! Depending on the amount of servicing needed, there’s no cost for tuning and advice. The rest we’ll negotiate with you before we come to visit.
Dates: Tuesday 1st September & Thursday 10th September
Area 1: North East (from Clifton Hill to Greensborough, between Reservoir & Doncaster)
Area 2: Central to East (Collingwood to Ringwood, between Doncaster and Burwood)
Area 3: South East (St Kilda to Dandenong, between Mordialloc and Rowville)
Area 4: West (Footscray to Sunshine, between Newport and Maribyrnong)
Expressions of Interest
All you have to do is let us know:
– your school address and contact number
– how many drums you have, and what type (if you know)
– what time between 9am-4:30pm would suit you
– if there are broken ones, whether you’d like to repair or replace them (*see our Reskin or Replace Flyer)
– let us know if you would like any other percussion instruments, advice, or anything else!
Please copy and paste this text into email and fill in the gaps.
Return to [email protected]