West Africa meets tropical paradise on our Bali Drum Retreat for Intermediate and Advanced level drummers on the serene island of Bali in Indonesia.
Tour Dates: May 17th – May 27th 2020
Location: Candidasa region, Bali
Rates: $1490 – $1890, depending on room choice
- Directed by acclaimed percussionist & teacher Simon Fraser, this camp is a prime opportunity to expand your knowledge of West African music.
- Teachers include Boubacar Gaye from Senegal, our Director Simon, plus Dave Hickey
- More teachers to be announced
- A minimum of 4 hours of tuition per day with classes for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels.
- Our program will fast track your playing through repetition, dexterity and technique.
- Lots of chill time in beautiful Bali
“Having done two Bali Drum Camps, (2016 and 2017), I can guarantee that you will get excellent teaching – Bouba Gaye is a LEGEND and all the other teachers are great too. Tasty Indo food at cheap prices, lovely smiling locals, pools to cool off in- what’s not to like!?”
Want to find out more about our Bali drum camp? Fill out the details below and we will get in touch with you.
We are known for our quick replies