Our partnership with Indigenous educators allows us to offer authentic indigenous cultural experiences in Melbourne, improving education and awareness of Aboriginal culture. Our performers are a mix of highly experienced and passionate Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal educators and performers.
Our sessions can include:
- Smoking ceremony (optional).
- A Welcome to Country By Wurundjeri Elder.
- Creation Story by Elder accompanied by Didgeridoo and background music.
- The origins of the Didgeridoo, how they are made and where they are found.
- Didgeridoo performances with Q&As relating to performances.
- Interactive rhythms & dances.
- Storytelling, cultural history and information.
- Didgeridoo mindfulness meditation.
- Tactile props for students to interact with: boomerangs, animal skins, clap sticks, ochres.