The perfect cleaning and rust inhibitor for Handpan, Steel tongue drum, Gongs, Calypso steel pan and other metallic instruments.
Made from 99.5% raw vegetable extracts and essential oils, it is a gentle cleaning agent that protects your instrument without residue.
Comes in a 100ml bottle.
In stock (can be backordered)
- Clean your handpan, using alcohol or another solvent if necessary, and if you have residue of other product on it.
- Put some drops of Phoenix Handpan Oil on each note and across the rest of the pan. Leave for a few minutes or more.
- Remove any excess oil with a dry cloth.
- The best cloth is the micro-fiber. Be sure it is a good quality one and it doesn’t leave fiber traces while you are using it.
- The usage of Phoenix Handpan Oil depends on which weather conditions your instruments are in and how often you play. Usually, it is enough to clean and put some drops of oil all over the instrument once per month, but if the weather conditions are extreme (very humid for example) it is better to treat your instrument more often as you see fit.